Welcome

Writer, Dreamer, Brown-Eyed Girl



Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's a Glorious Day in PA

December is finally here and that means only 27 days until ARCHON is released.  My nail biting is now at its maximum point. 
My website is  officially up: http://www.sabrinabenulis.com/, and while its in its infancy now, it will be accumulating more content towards the end of the month.
This is besides the point, but to begin I wish to introduce everyone to my muse:


We should all be terrified of such cuteness.  Her name is Caesar.  Yes, I said "her."  The gender confusion began at her birth.
On another topic, amazingly, strangely, Archon is turning out to be quite the polarizing book.  To address this issue, I will be writing a new book description on the website soon.  But to put it mildly, if you like this kind of stuff

then you will like ARCHON.  The book is very different in imagery and plot, and expect crazy anime-style visuals, smack-downs, and character complexity.  There's nothing run-of-the-mill about it, AT ALL.  Also, you will have to like complex plots that assume you enjoy more than a forgettable beach read.

And as they say, if you can't handle that kind of spice, you'd best not eat the burrito.  *grin*

1 comment:

  1. I thought I felt a bit anime in your book hehe

    From,Khulan :)))))

    ReplyDelete