Welcome

Writer, Dreamer, Brown-Eyed Girl



Friday, January 20, 2012

Television Interview on PA Live

PA Live, a show that airs live daily on Pennsylvania's WBRE news station, interviewed me this afternoon about ARCHON, giving me a chance to chat up my book and get people excited about the signing to follow tomorrow.  I really enjoyed this a lot! 
Check it out here at: http://pahomepage.com/palive-details?nxd_id=222732
A lot of people asked if I was nervous about the interview. Of course I was!
I'm just a master of disguise . . .  >_>

2 comments:

  1. Great interview Sabrina! Favorite line, “Oh yeah, I wrote that.”
    I am really enjoying Archon so far. Love Troy!
    PS. Sabrina, you are totally ROCKING those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love Troy too. . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete