Welcome

Writer, Dreamer, Brown-Eyed Girl



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Interview with Wilkes University

Ah, my alma mater . . .

Honestly, Wilkes was where it all began for me.  About seven years ago I took a Creative Writing class that changed the direction of my future, and about six years ago The Books of Raziel series began to take shape. 

Anyway, check out this awesome indepth interview for my thoughts on Archon, Twilight, and a lot of other stuff:
http://www.thewilkesbeacon.com/arts-entertainment/2012/02/07/supernatural-forces-collide-in-wilkes-alums-dark-debut-novel/

You won't regret it if you're interested in what you can expect from Archon--and perhaps the future of fantasy publishing in general.

3 comments:

  1. I found this interview to be very informative. I think it gives anyone who might be interested in reading Archon a really good feel for what they should expect. Thanks for the awesome interview Wilkes! And thanks for the providing the link Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'e welcome! Hurray for my alma mater!

    ReplyDelete