Welcome

Writer, Dreamer, Brown-Eyed Girl



Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So where did the term "Blood Head" come from anyway?

Find out in my latest interview about Archon with blog owner Dana Wright at her blog Zombie Girl Shambling:
http://zombiegirlshambling.blogspot.com/2012/06/archon-by-sabrina-benulis-interview.html .  Dana not only gave Archon a great review, but she also asked me some questions that were truly unique.  I guarantee that reading this will clear up a few misconceptions, give you some fascinating answers, and even provide a tiny sneak peek at what to expect in Book 2!
 
Also, I received my first piece of official fanart a week ago! I'll be putting an awesome drawing of Troy up on my website asap.
 
If there are any other fans out there who enjoyed Archon and also like making fanart, I'd love to see what you can do. ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment